Axe IO control panel issue

AXE I/O, iRig Stomp I/O, StealthPlug, StealthPedal, StompIO Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Axe IO control panel issue

Postby Ctres » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:45 pm

I've installed the control panel software (on Catalina) per instructions. Mac reports install was successful but clicking on the icon no window appears. If I click on the icon again I see the option to quit, so it's running, but where is it?
Ctres

Re: Axe IO control panel issue

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:40 am

I'm not sure what would cause that. Please make sure you have the latest version from your IK User Area and if it still persists I suggest opening at ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct and official support from the IK support team. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Axe IO control panel issue

Postby Ctres » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:18 pm

I had already opened a ticket, just thought I might get a quicker answer elsewhere. Turns out my relative unfamiliarity with MacOS is the problem - still learning. The (tiny to my eyes) icon I needed was on the... taskbar? upper right of the screen.
TIL.
Ctres

Return to Interfaces & Controllers