Amplitube and TONEX + ToneNET

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Amplitube and TONEX + ToneNET

Postby enricj » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:44 am

Hello I just bought a TONEX pedal and I have a question.
If I download a preset that I like to ToneNET from amplitube, how can I put it on my TONEX pedal?
I just don't see a way to do it.
enricj

Re: Amplitube and TONEX + ToneNET

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:13 pm

TONEX Pedal does not load AmpliTube presets, it will load TONEX Tone Models.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby CarlDietryn » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:10 am

Thanks @Peter_IK, was wondering this also. But AmpliTube can load ToneX setups? This confuses me a little as the Artists Presets Packages can be accessed via AmpliTube and TONEX? Or am I not understanding that within the advertising? The relevance to me is I’m tossing up which I should buy, I won’t necessarily be doing an of my own amp modelling, but love that there’s a library of limitless supply of modelled amp/setups. Can AmpliTube cover most of what I’ll do? which is use presets or atleast tweaked presets of Amps & Pedals. Cheers in advance
www.opendaw.art
@CarlDietryn, @CarlDNA
Mailto:Carl@nexdaw.com
CarlDietryn

Postby enricj » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:34 am

@CarlDietryn, From what I have seen so far that I use both options, the ToneNET libraries for Amplitube or for TONEX are totally different and not compatible with each other.
enricj

Postby CarlDietryn » Wed May 01, 2024 11:59 am

@enricj thanks for the reply, makes it hard to decide which way to go ~ you use both, which do you prefer when it comes to recording? Is one cleaner or less resource hungry than\ the other? :?:
www.opendaw.art
@CarlDietryn, @CarlDNA
Mailto:Carl@nexdaw.com
CarlDietryn

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 01, 2024 3:19 pm

But note you can load TONEX Tone Models in AmpliTube 5 so you can use the effects etc from AmpliTube 5 together with the great amps and stomps from TONEX in one interface.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rolnight » Sun May 12, 2024 8:13 am

Bonjour je suis en ce moment en train de me battre pour que ikmultimedia réactive ma clés d'enregistrement pour que je puisse récupérer tonex max mais je me demandais si une fois effectué ce serait judicieux de prendre aussi amplitube 5 max donc svp pourriez vous développez et me dire comment faire pour avoir les deux dans la même interface merci d'avance pour votre aide cordialement
rolnight

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community