Own all Max bundles and none show up!

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

TS3.5 MAX Registration

Postby dwrecording » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:49 pm

I had all the max bundles installed. I updated my M.2 drives and new windows system. I DL product manager and it says I do not own any Max bundles at all. Just normal versions. I took my serial numbers and reg them again. It says thank you. It still does not show up.
dwrecording

Own all Max bundles and none show up!

Postby dwrecording » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:59 pm

I own all the Max bundles and had them installed. I put a new m.2 and reinstalled windows. Now product manager shows I only own the normal versions. I put in the serial numbers and it says thank you. But they still do not show up on my product manager. I have like 50 missing products. I can see them on my account online.
dwrecording

Re: Own all Max bundles and none show up!

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:22 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dwrecording » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:15 pm

There is help is that I need to authorize it. I have done that 5x now. I can see on my account that I own 3 max bundles. In the manager, it shows all normal. When I log in when using the products it shows normal.
dwrecording

Postby Sharmon123@ » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:16 pm

In Amplitube 5 Max I solved this problem by clicking on the folder near the top right (gear I own. Maybe there is a similar folder in your interface ?
Sharmon123@

Return to General Discussions