new version of amplitube for ipad

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

new version of amplitube for ipad

Postby Pablo.9505 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:59 am

Hi all,

I am using amplitube in my ipad with irig stomp I/O interface.
Ive just installed tonex app and I see tonex sounds are way better than those I can arrange on ios amplitube.
will it be a new version of amplitube for ios, a new one that allows to launch tonex within?

thanks !
Pablo.9505

Re: new version of amplitube for ipad

Postby RichardTX1 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:27 pm

I am wondering the same thing.

They’re Still selling the All In 2022 package and it’s almost the end of February 2023.

Now that the ToneX pedal has launched… I am not sure if this will be addressed.

Of course, i already bought ToneX SE, so do we just eat the loss and buy a pedal?
RichardTX1

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:42 pm

We wouldn't add a new all-in package until new gear is added to justify creating it.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby RichardTX1 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:42 pm

Thanks for replying Peter!

This question is really all about using Tonex Live in an IOS rig with midi control for patch changes.

So the question remains... when can or will current ToneX IOS / Amplitube users be able to use Tonex as a plugin for Amplitube IOS like PC/Mac Amplitube 5 users?

Secondly, If this is not planned... can current owners of ToneX get a discount toward the purchase of a ToneX pedal since we already bought the software and will get ToneX Max with the purchase of the pedal?

Best Regards
RichardTX1

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:24 am

RichardTX1 wrote:Thanks for replying Peter!

This question is really all about using Tonex Live in an IOS rig with midi control for patch changes.

So the question remains... when can or will current ToneX IOS / Amplitube users be able to use Tonex as a plugin for Amplitube IOS like PC/Mac Amplitube 5 users?

Secondly, If this is not planned... can current owners of ToneX get a discount toward the purchase of a ToneX pedal since we already bought the software and will get ToneX Max with the purchase of the pedal?

Best Regards

We will share any news about updates when we are allowed to, I have no updates to share at this time about AmpliTube iOS. Right now, TONEX works as an AUv3 plugin that you can use in iOS DAWs.

TONEX MAX users get $/€100 off TONEX Pedal, the coupon appears during checkout and once you apply that you will see the $/€100 discount applied to the total.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories