I made a Ska-Punk EP using only IK Multimedia products

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

I made a Ska-Punk EP using only IK Multimedia products

Postby veno_mk._1 » Sun May 08, 2022 11:19 pm

Hey y'all, My name is Steve and I'm the saxophone player for a 4-piece Ska-Punk band "Paint Bomb". I also do mixing and mastering for the band as well. We released an EP called "Colour the Sky" on April 19th of 2022.

Here are the products that I used:

- Amplitube 5 (Metal and SE)
- T-Rack 5 MAX (Including the Tape Machine Collection)
- Mixbox (mostly for sidechaining)
- SampleTron 2
- ARC 3
[While not on the EP, I used MODO Drum and MODO Bass for demos]

My friends in the band are Alex (Guitar and Lead vocals), Eric (Bass), and Josh (Drums).

If you liked what you heard, we have a Linktree to the majority of streaming platforms here

I'm very proud with how this has turned out, I've been using IK Multimedia since 2018 and have been happy ever since!

Thanks for your time!
--Steve
"Dancing is forbidden." -Master Shake
veno_mk._1

Re: I made a Ska-Punk EP using only IK Multimedia products

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 10, 2022 4:18 pm

Nice! I like Cookie Dough for being very raw (pun intended).

You should share some of the AmpliTube 5 presets on ToneNET. I don't see a lot of Ska/Punk stuff there.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby CrazySchmidt » Fri May 13, 2022 10:31 am

Hi Steve,

WOW!! what a brilliant set of tracks man, both audio and video are outstanding!!
Great introduction, and welcome to the forum dude! 8-)

My fav is "Talk Sick", everything with this really worked for me, the noted scribble in the video getting more intense with the intensity of the vocal was a brilliant touch, and man, what a great vocal, volumes of intensity and expression, brilliant. 8-)

All 4 tracks sound really well recorded and produced, I hope you all feel proud, you should!!

I really enjoyed the listen, please post more when you have some new material, looking forward to it.

Cheers, CS. :)
Please support Gondo Strauss at:
https://soundcloud.com/gondo-strauss/
"Old never gets Old"
CrazySchmidt

Postby Riff_Lovely » Fri May 13, 2022 7:18 pm

Super songs, i like Talk and Cadillac. The other songs are also very very good. Your voice sound , and stile of singing is like Fat Mike from NOFX.
Riff_Lovely

Postby mklankin@hotmail.com » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:24 pm

Hey there!

Excellent collection of tracks, oodles of high energy! Songs are well-written & performed by all, for sure…. and some really killer sounds, mixes are stellar, too. Paint Bomb is the real deal and please keep the forum updated with what’s going on with you!

Michael
mklankin@hotmail.com

Return to The Jam Session