iOS 15 update

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: iOS 15 update

Postby mizina.e.v » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:04 am

Peter_IK wrote:
omarromaci wrote:Vocal live still not work, when I try to open only shows for a 2 seconds the principal screen but close again

The update has not been reviewed and approved yet. It will be available soon.

A month has passed ...
mizina.e.v

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:39 pm

mizina.e.v wrote:It's been so long since ios 15 came out! And you still haven't updated Vocalive! Does anyone know any plans to update the application? :oops:

Yes, it was stated we have plans to and we are. Note that reviews and approvals are at Apple's discretion and we have been working with them to get the updated version out.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby victorhunt » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:19 am

Any news when IOS 15 update will be available for Vocalive?
victorhunt

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:04 am

victorhunt wrote:Any news when IOS 15 update will be available for Vocalive?

VocaLive was updated on December 3rd with an iOS 15 fix.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rcates » Sat May 14, 2022 3:06 pm

Got the vocalive 3.1.0 update. ios 15 on ipad. did this: deleted old version, downloaded new version(1.3.0) , restored "purchases" and unlocked freeebie effect by registering.. works now on ios15 as it did on earlier versions, except I get a white noise "nag" sound every thirty seconds or so making it obviously unusable. When i originally loaded earlier version, I used vocalive and unlocked the effects through a hardware purchase option, that shouldn't make any difference, but i thought I'd mention it. Any ideas?
rcates

Postby Kellybarker01 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:04 am

Just tried out my Amplitube 4.14.0 with iOS 16 update on the new 13 Pro Max and get a crackling in both my headphones as well as my amp. Tried different rigs to see if that was it and nope. Checked settings, adjusted inputs and outputs and it’s still there no matter what I do. Plugged straight into my amp and all is good, no crackle.
Kellybarker01

Postby Kellybarker01 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:03 pm

How can I get rid of the crackle? Checked and adjusted all my levels and it’s still there.
Kellybarker01

Previous

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories