IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3.5 MAX and Total VI MAX

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3.5 MAX and Total VI MAX

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:25 pm

Supreme studio software collections offer IK's vast catalog of effects processors and virtual instruments with ultimate convenience and savings

November 9, 2021 – IK Multimedia releases the Total Studio 3.5 MAX and Total VI MAX, offering 2 new ways for users to gain access to IK's vast catalog of effects processors and virtual instruments, and representing dramatic savings over the purchase of all of the software titles individually.

Total Studio 3.5 MAX is the freshly updated and most extensive edition yet of IK's popular software suite for music creation and production, while Total VI MAX is brand new and the most complete collection ever focusing solely on virtual instruments.

Total Studio 3.5 MAX

In addition to the huge collection of gear from the previous release, version 3.5 adds SampleTron 2, 8 new SampleTank libraries from Electromagnetik and Cinekinetik, all 4 virtual X-GEAR pedals for AmpliTube 5 along with 6 new T-RackS modules, including FAME Studio Reverb*, Comprexxor and the complete TASCAM Tape Collection.
*Availability coming soon

These products join AmpliTube 5, T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb, MODO BASS and all of IK's latest and most sought-after music creation software. With a massive 143 products in all, Total Studio 3.5 MAX covers every stage of music production: composing, producing, designing, mixing, mastering and performing.

And with over 470 GB of rich, authentic sounds plus 497 ultra-realistic FX, Total Studio 3.5 MAX is the most comprehensive all-in-one solution for creating music in virtually any style.

Total VI MAX

Total VI MAX is IK's most complete collection dedicated to Virtual Instruments, a collection that was previously only available as part of Total Studio MAX. Ranging from bass and drums, to a huge variety of keyboards and orchestral sounds, every virtual instrument from Total Studio 3.5 MAX is here.

The collection packs over 15,500 instruments, including IK's SampleTank 4 MAX with 16 additional libraries, new SampleTron 2, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 and Syntronik Deluxe, which all work equally as standalone applications or as libraries inside SampleTank 4. Plus there's Hammond B-3X, MODO DRUM and MODO BASS.

MAXtacular savings

To celebrate the release of Total Studio 3.5 MAX and Total VI MAX, IK Multimedia is offering special introductory pricing on both bundles as well as significant savings on other MAX collections. Through November 30, users can save up to 50% on SampleTank 4 MAX, T-RackS 5 MAX and AmpliTube 5 MAX. To learn more, please visit the promotion page

Pricing and availability

Total Studio 3.5 MAX and Total VI MAX are available now for purchase from the IK Multimedia online store and from IK authorized dealers worldwide at a special limited-time introductory price of $/€599.99** (reg. $/€1099.99) for Total Studio 3.5 MAX and $/€399.99** (reg. $/€699.99) for Total VI MAX.

Special pricing

Owners of qualifying IK products can log in to their IK user account and add any of the above MAX collections to cart to see an exclusive discount*** at check-out.

**All pricing excluding taxes. Intro pricing ends November 30, 2021.
***Exclusive discounts cannot be combined with JamPoints.

For more information about Total Studio 3.5 MAX and to see it in action, please visit:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/ts3 and https://www.ikmultimedia.com/ts3/video

For more information about Total VI MAX, please visit:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/totalvi and https://www.ikmultimedia.com/totalvi/video
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3.5 MAX and Total VI

Postby dscheidt » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:50 pm

Cool!
I just have ONE dumb question...

Is this a free upgrade to current Total Studio MAX 3 owners? I'm perfectly OK if it's not, just wanted to find out. I'll be buying it immediately, if it's not :)

Thank you!
dscheidt

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:04 am

dscheidt wrote:Cool!
I just have ONE dumb question...

Is this a free upgrade to current Total Studio MAX 3 owners? I'm perfectly OK if it's not, just wanted to find out. I'll be buying it immediately, if it's not :)

Thank you!

It is not and that's due to the additions (even though calling it .5 doesn't do this justice IMHO) being worth over $1900, but if you have Total Studio 3 MAX you can upgrade for $99.99 to get that $1900+ worth of additional software. And you can use JamPoints to take another up to 30% off that if you have some! So it is still a great deal, probably the only time this week I've been OK saying "no" :D
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dscheidt » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:10 am

Thanks! I’ll upgrade tonight!
dscheidt

Postby dkarlstrom » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:31 pm

Hi. I got the 3.5 upgrade and have a strange problem. The new stuff works (like Hammond and mixbox) but the update old stuff (like tape machines in tracks 5 or the new functions in AmpliTube 5) keep saying that it's not authorized, although the ik installation manager says it is. Ive rebooted but to no avail. On osx 10.5.7
dkarlstrom

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:49 pm

dkarlstrom wrote:Hi. I got the 3.5 upgrade and have a strange problem. The new stuff works (like Hammond and mixbox) but the update old stuff (like tape machines in tracks 5 or the new functions in AmpliTube 5) keep saying that it's not authorized, although the ik installation manager says it is. Ive rebooted but to no avail. On osx 10.5.7

I would suggestion using the "Restore My Purchases" function in the Custom Shop application to see if that works. If not, the IK Support team would be happy to help via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dkarlstrom » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:34 pm

worked! THX
dkarlstrom

Postby wailingmusic » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:05 pm

Hello,
I hope this question hasn't already been posted (couldn't find it myself)
If you purchase Total Studio Max 3.5 it includes a lot IK products that I already have.
In particular Sample Tank 4. If I purchase any bundles when I install it will it install another version of IK products I already have installed so that there are 2 versions or does it overwrite the current version?
In addition to that question if I have something like Amplitube 5 but don't have certain amps or pedals will it ONLY install the ones I DON'T have or will it completely start over, or install 2 versions?
THANK YOU
wailingmusic

Postby DarkStar » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:11 pm

A1: You can install them one at a time and choose which products you wish to install. If you did choose one that is already installed, it would overwrite it.

A2: For AT5 everything is installed, overwriting any current installation.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby ChrisYoung » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:58 pm

Hi,
I just bought 3.5. I thought Studio Max was supposed to include everything that was out up to the release date of the new version of studio max? Why isn't "resonator" included?

Thanks
ChrisYoung

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:37 pm

ChrisYoung wrote:Hi,
I just bought 3.5. I thought Studio Max was supposed to include everything that was out up to the release date of the new version of studio max? Why isn't "resonator" included?

Thanks

The Resonator is a third party library, so it is not included.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby markus.voss71 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:16 pm

Hello, will be Syntronik 2 included?
Tank you and best of regards
Markus
markus.voss71

Postby DarkStar » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:23 pm

^^^^
From https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=11845

Special offers
For a limited time, purchasers of Total Studio 3.5 MAX or Total VI MAX will receive Syntronik 2 for FREE.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby markus.voss71 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:57 pm

Is it the normal Edition of Syntronik 2 (80 GB) or the Deluxe?
markus.voss71

Postby DarkStar » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:42 pm

It is what you call the "normal" edition . There is no Syntronik 2 Deluxe. The step upward is Syntronik 2 MAX (which includes the 11 new synths).
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Next

Return to News and Announcements