IK Multimedia product manager freezes

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

IK Multimedia product manager freezes

Postby Selessies » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:12 pm

Help - I'm totally new, but I've downloaded the IK Manager and have registered. When I try to select "INSTALL" for AmpliTube 5, my arrow/pointer changes to the hand and stays that way. It won't let me download. I've uninstalled IK Manager and reinstalled. Same result. Thanks
Selessies

Re: IK Multimedia product manager freezes

Postby eddyj68 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:22 pm

I know it's been a year since you posted this, but I was having the same problem and I was able to figure out the solution if you still need it. Just go to settings and turn off the setting that says

"Automatically authorize software after installation".

You're just going to have to manually authorize each plugin, but it's literally just clicking the "Authorize" button.
eddyj68

Postby JesterMgee0 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:52 pm

I have this same issue, the proposed fix doesn't help, everything I click to try download just freezes.

Just also discovered in the fine print of the email that all sample data (that I paid for with only a download option) requires me to download and backup myself as it is not available after 180 days. Are we living back in 1996? So given there is a separate library for mac and PC that's a whole HDD I need to now purchase to make a backup.... and wwhat happens if that drive fails? Now I need 2 drives.

Ugh, think I might just get a refund, this is not going well at all.
JesterMgee0

Postby DarkStar » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:50 pm

After the 180 days has expired, if you need to download the sounds libraries again, all you need to do is purchase a Downloads Reactivation Credit, which covers all you libraries for a further 180 days.

Backing up the downloaded library files, or the complete installed libraries, avoids this fee and avoids the time spent downloading.

As for the IKPM "freezes": Other users may chip in with suggestions. Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby JesterMgee0 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:16 am

Well they offered a slew of things to try, nothing worked for me so cannot get this manager to download anything, then offered me a way to download from my account, I get a 404 file not found trying the first one Syntronic. Does anything actually work?? I have zero confidence left now.

Have been asking for 2 days now for assistance or a refund so will just open a Paypal case for this one.
JesterMgee0

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools