Bought preowned hardware, but no software Serial Number?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Bought preowned hardware, but no software Serial Number?

Postby DarkStar » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:30 pm

First of all, don't do it. Get the seller to provide the software Serial Number (the one on the card or slip of paper, used for Registration to gain access to drivers, control software etc), not the hardware serial number (the one on the label affixed to the unit). He/she will also need to Transfer that Serial Number to you.

Failing that, Technical Support are the only ones who may be able to help. Please contact them via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

The same advice applies to when you receive a software Serial Number but find that it is already registered to another user.

Posting about this problem in the forum will not help; all we can do here is suggest that you contact Support.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers