Amplitube 5.1 installs. But won't start

AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Postby phjanak » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:01 am

OP SYS
Windows 10
CPU
AMD Ryzen 5(6 core)

3D GRAPHICS
AMD Radeon Hellhound 6600XT

RAM
64gig ram

MOTHERBOARD
Asus X-570 Pro WiFi TUF Gaming

Same result with previous old Core duo two system Installs, But I only get the loading circle near pointer The that stops appearing. Tried compatability mode and running as administrator in the above new computer.

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
phjanak

Re: Amplitube 5.1 installs. But won't start

Postby phjanak » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:03 am

Oh and windows 10 is running in 64-bit
phjanak

Re: Amplitube 5.1 installs. But won't start

Postby Huddy_IK » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:12 am

Sorry to hear of some troubles there!

I do see you had a recent support ticket open with us on which appears to be one of your older systems, I may suggest to follow back up there for some one-on-one help if the below suggestion does not help.

Please remove the current AmpliTube 5 settings file and then launch again.

Open an Explorer window to the below location and delete the file named 'settings.properties' from the AmpliTube 5 folder:

Windows: C: > Users > USERNAMEHERE > App Data* > Roaming > IK Multimedia > AmpliTube 5

*Make sure to enable hidden files under the "View" tab of your file explorer to see this location.

If this does not help, please follow up on your support ticket and mention continued issues now with v.5.1.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Huddy_IK

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling