Amplitube 5.1 installs. But won't start

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Postby phjanak » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:01 am

OP SYS
Windows 10
CPU
AMD Ryzen 5(6 core)

3D GRAPHICS
AMD Radeon Hellhound 6600XT

RAM
64gig ram

MOTHERBOARD
Asus X-570 Pro WiFi TUF Gaming

Same result with previous old Core duo two system Installs, But I only get the loading circle near pointer The that stops appearing. Tried compatability mode and running as administrator in the above new computer.

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
phjanak

Re: Amplitube 5.1 installs. But won't start

Postby phjanak » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:03 am

Oh and windows 10 is running in 64-bit
phjanak

Postby Huddy_IK » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:12 am

Sorry to hear of some troubles there!

I do see you had a recent support ticket open with us on which appears to be one of your older systems, I may suggest to follow back up there for some one-on-one help if the below suggestion does not help.

Please remove the current AmpliTube 5 settings file and then launch again.

Open an Explorer window to the below location and delete the file named 'settings.properties' from the AmpliTube 5 folder:

Windows: C: > Users > USERNAMEHERE > App Data* > Roaming > IK Multimedia > AmpliTube 5

*Make sure to enable hidden files under the "View" tab of your file explorer to see this location.

If this does not help, please follow up on your support ticket and mention continued issues now with v.5.1.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Huddy_IK

Postby REVIVING12 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:02 pm

I have no "settings" in that folder. And the Hidden tab is Enabled.
REVIVING12

Postby Iwokowanski1 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:18 pm

REVIVING12 wrote:I have no "settings" in that folder. And the Hidden tab is Enabled.

Same problem here. No start. No settings in that folder
Iwokowanski1

Postby Peppino1974 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:21 pm

Same problem here, but it's not a 5.1 problem.
I tried older versions, too, but also the latest update from product manager.

Opened a support ticket, waiting for an answer.

I'm an IT tech, so I know one thing or two about windows, but lost countless hours trying to diagnose and solve the problem.

In event viewer errors are related to BEX64 and urctbase.dll

Urctbase.dll seems relevant to video drivers, so I uninstalled nvidia drivers (through device manager - nothing - then with uninstaller tool wiping all registry and files leftovers - nothing), tried various VCRedist from Microsoft, I also deleted AT5 registry keys, nothing.
So I uninstalled all IK products and then deleted all the registry keys. Nothing yet.
Peppino1974

Postby smp1113200 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:03 am

Same problem for me - Amplitube Standalone will not run - a blank blue screen opens for about 5 seconds and immediately closes.
smp1113200

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:48 pm

If the suggestions from other users here do not help or your own troubleshooting doesn't work please open a ticket with IK Support if you have not already done so. They should be able to get you all up and running.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peppino1974 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:51 pm

Opened a ticket with them 1 week ago, before posting on the forum. I got no reply, and tried to get in touch by phone, but IK doesn't offer tech support by phone. At the moment I have to say the support is totally disappointing, to say at least. Come on IK, you can do better than this!
Peppino1974

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:13 pm

Peppino1974 wrote:Opened a ticket with them 1 week ago, before posting on the forum. I got no reply, and tried to get in touch by phone, but IK doesn't offer tech support by phone. At the moment I have to say the support is totally disappointing, to say at least. Come on IK, you can do better than this!

What is your ticket number?

Edit - Had someone check and found the only ticket in the support system under the email associated with your username is from October and was answered. Did you open it with an email that is not associated with your IK account?
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peppino1974 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:30 am

Peter_IK wrote:
Peppino1974 wrote:Opened a ticket with them 1 week ago, before posting on the forum. I got no reply, and tried to get in touch by phone, but IK doesn't offer tech support by phone. At the moment I have to say the support is totally disappointing, to say at least. Come on IK, you can do better than this!

What is your ticket number?

Edit - Had someone check and found the only ticket in the support system under the email associated with your username is from October and was answered. Did you open it with an email that is not associated with your IK account?

Hi Peter, yes, the ticket was opened with another email, but I received the email confirmation from ticket.us@ikmultimedia.com that the ticket was created succesfully. Ticket number is #7106502
Peppino1974

Postby Peppino1974 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:26 am

Dear IK Multimedia....any news regarding my problem?

15 days have passed from my last reply to the ticket. I tried a procedure suggested by Jason, with little / no effect on the problem, and replied and attached a txt with the windows event log of the crash.

Then received no answer......this level of support is a bit disappointing, to say at least.
Peppino1974

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling