Cant find Tank - waiting to hear from support

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Cant find Tank - waiting to hear from support

Postby johnny5078 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:50 pm

After installing ST4 I cant seem to get the software to see the ST4 instruments. I have installed from the USB stick sent to me. I uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing works. When ever I make a selection from the ST4 library the preset wont load and I get an error message saying that the software cant find the sample. The location it is saying is not what I have setup in the application but some subfolder that doesn't exist. I have the software pointed to the external drive where the samples are installed but no luck. I have tried refreshing the locations but no luck Any suggestions would be appreciated.

How long does support usually take? I logged a case a couple of days ago.

John
johnny5078

Re: Cant find Tank - waiting to hear from support

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:53 pm

Support will typically reply within 48 hours (during business hours/days).

Please review the guidelines posted at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 with regard to posting whilst you have an open IK Support ticket.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dramsenik » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:29 pm

Same issue here !
I’m interested if you get an answer...
My workaround was to create this additional subfolder named sampletank 4 and moving all sounds from ST4 inside...
Not optimum
dramsenik

Postby dramsenik » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:34 pm

Meaning you have all ST3 samples in the folder then the new Sampletank 4 folder where you have to move all folders from ST4 library only.
Hope this is clear enough, I’m not in front of my computer to write the complete path.

Mike
dramsenik

Postby johnny5078 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:12 pm

Thanks, I will let you know what I find out.
johnny5078

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More