SampleTank 4 Max Missing Samples

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank 4 Max Missing Samples

Postby kendye » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:22 am

I have installed everything and updated the sounds but still seem to be missing various samples (error message "Instrument ST4 Error. Cannot locate Tank at path 'Q:/ST4/Samples/SampleTank 4/Guitars/Acoustic Guitars/Steel String Parlor L/Finger/Sustain/v32/v32.pak'").
You don’t know anything is missing until you try to load them - so what else could be missing from the list?
Anyone else having problems in this area?
kendye

Re: SampleTank 4 Max Missing Samples

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:16 pm

If you've installed all of the sound library installers from the dropdown, and the sound library updates (including the 1.2 versions for guitars this morning) plus 4.0.2 then you should have everything. This would then be a matter to work with IK Support directly to resolve as the mods/admins and users of this forum are not able to access your information or provide direct technical support.

They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby kendye » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:30 pm

Peter - yes, I’ve installed and updated everything. When I look at the installer downloads, that particular sample pak isn’t among the files to be installed. I have contacted support about this but was wondering if anyone else here on the forum had seen this particular issue.
I’m just a bit worried if one of my downloaded zipped installers is faulty and I don’t know, how can I check any or all of the others?
kendye

Postby AAlessandro » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:30 am

Hi, Kendye,

I am having the same issue. Did you solve the problem?

Thanks,
Alessandro
AAlessandro

Postby kendye » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:57 pm

AAlessandro wrote:Hi, Kendye,

I am having the same issue. Did you solve the problem?

Thanks,
Alessandro

Hi Alessandro,

Yes, my problem was solved. A new installer “Guitars Samples Part11” appeared for downloading. That fixed the problem.

Regards,
Ken
kendye

Postby AAlessandro » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:06 pm

Thank you, Ken! Cheers
AAlessandro

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More