Miroslav and Cubase

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav and Cubase

Postby flon_klar » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:33 am

Just wondering if anyone else has had issues with Cubase and Miroslav 2. I think it started about the time I did the 9.5.41 update, but it seems that Cubase crashes often when I save an edited instrument in Miroslav. It's not every time, and it seems to happen more often when I'm saving for the first time in a session. Miroslav hangs for minutes during the save. Usually, it just hangs forever (rendering Cubase unusable), until I have to close Cubase through the Task Manager, and sometimes it recovers, but I get the error message from Cubase saying that something bad has happened and I need to close Cubase. If anyone knows anything, please let me know. Thanks.
flon_klar

Re: Miroslav and Cubase

Postby garfy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:28 am

Sorry that you're having this problem, intermittent ones are always hardest to fix. :roll:

This is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support. In case no one else chimes in here with advice or a solution, you should raise a ticket with IK official support here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/

I would also raise a ticket with Steinberg support as this could be a Cubase issue rather than a Miroslav one.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: Miroslav and Cubase

Postby flon_klar » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:50 pm

Thanks garfy. Yes, I have raised the issue on the Cubase forum as well as here, and I just wanted to get some user feedback first, before raising the issue more officially. I appreciate the response.
flon_klar

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More