Miroslav Philharmonik 1,win7 64bit, Pro Tools 10HD

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philharmonik 1,win7 64bit, Pro Tools 10HD

Postby ryanfernandes » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:55 am

i owned a boxed copy of Miroslav Philharmonik 1 that i have used for ages And recorded my whole first album using it on my previous pro tools 8HD on a 32bit windows 7 system, "i lost that box now but i have it backed up on a hard drive lol", Windows was only using 4 gig of ram, that's very hard on the system,
i upgraded to a new 64 bit based system, and ALL my plugins worked , apart from almost ALL of the IK multimedia ones :(

so sample tank wouldn't work, and neither would Miroslav,
so assuming it was a 64 bit system issue, i PURCHASED the new Miroslav 2 and gave that a go, only to find out that it's purely 64bit support based software, and there goes my money down the drain as Pro Tools 10 is a technically a 32 bit DAW, so it will not see Miroslav.

After months of trying everything possible to make pro tools see the plugin and trying every possible recommendation i was given, nothing worked, i tried windows 32bit with a kernel patch for the RAM issue, that didn't work, i tried countless times Re-installing Miroslav, but that didn't work, i relocated the files between the 64 and 32 bit system files, update the plugin folder and tried many registry hacks, nothing worked, only as a stand alone.

Today i was researching again for more solutions, and after a bit of research into other DAW issues, i remembered something vital,
windows has a compatibility platform that it runs to resolve issues with both 32 and 64 bit platforms, so technically i need to trick windows to install the program in 32 bit only,
i tried a few different way, and i landed at the following, "Miroslav 1 only fix"

Right click on the installation file and select properties, select "Compatibility", tick the comparability mode box and select Windows2000 and select the Run this program as an Administrator then select OK.

now Double click on the installation file and follow the prompts.

when you run your DAW next time you will be able to open the plugin and run through the registration to get it going :) .

I don't know how helpful this might be to anyone, but since i had this issue, i though i will share this with everyone else in case anyone needs this in the future .
ryanfernandes

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik 1,win7 64bit, Pro Tools 10HD

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:58 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

Sorry to hear of your initial troubles. We are glad to hear these are resolved.

Now, while I do want to provide some information here. I want to first point out that this is not Technical Support, but a user-to-user forum. Please make sure to contact IK Multimedia Technical Support in the future with any issues. They will be the best resource in these cases.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

Moving forward, keep in mind all software products from IK Multimedia can be found in your User Area -> My Products section of your IK Multimedia account (https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/). Check here for your Miroslav Philharmonik 1 download.

As for your 32-bit, 64-bit issues. Please keep in mind Miroslav Philharmonik 1 is a 32-bit plug-in only. While Miroslav Philharmonik 1 will work well on 64-bit versions of Windows, this will not be able to be loaded into 64-bit DAWs or host programs (Without a bit-bridge or extra software). If you want to use your sounds in a 64-bit DAW or host program. Load these into the free SampleTank 3 CS (Custom Shop) software. This can be downloaded from your User Area -> My Products section of your IK Multimedia account (https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/). This software offers an 'Import Legacy Instrument' option in the Instruments list.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More