No presets/crashing

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: No presets/crashing

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed May 02, 2018 8:44 pm

Check with your support ticket for any more suggestions here.

In the meantime, since this your issue seems related to One Drive. Check with Microsoft support directly.

https://support.office.com/en-us/onedrive
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby atolman12 » Fri May 11, 2018 2:14 pm

I had this issue back in the beginning of April. I have uninstalled and reinstalled AMP4 many times as instructed by support. I go in to play it today and same issue and it has also caused issues with my sound options. It shows my Behringer device and RealTEK audio. As instructed by support previously, I turned off RealTEK and chose the Behringer device but nothing. I had to click on things over and over and it finally worked but the settings window crashed many times and I still don't know how I go it to work but it finally did. This is getting very frustrating and I have had to open another support ticket
atolman12

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri May 11, 2018 5:02 pm

Hey Atolman12,

Sorry to hear of your troubles here.

If you could send me your Ticket information in a PM I can look into this for you as this does not sound like normal behavior.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling