SampleTank 3 SE, Problem on imported instruments

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank 3 SE, Problem on imported instruments

Postby zbyrkvk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:21 pm

Hi,

I just bought SampleTank 3 SE and moved my instruments in imported instruments file. I am still receiving "This intrument requires SampleTank 3 Full"

Why i receive this as the SampleTank SE has ability to run imported files.

Thanks
zbyrkvk

Re: SampleTank 3 SE, Problem on imported instruments

Postby DarkStar » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:25 pm

Hello zbyrkvk and welcome to the forum.

I am not sure what you mean by "moved my instruments in imported instruments file". Which instruments are these? You should use the Import functionality to Import legacy instruments (from SampleTank 2, SampleMoog etc).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby zbyrkvk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:32 pm

Hello Darkstar,

Thank you for the reply. I have .st3i intrument files and .st3m Multis and I moved this files to the Imported Intruments and Imported Multis. I refreshed the software and intruments and multis has listed on the Sampletank 3 SE. After i click on intruments i receive "This intrument requires SampleTank 3 Full"

Shoul i use a different way to import this instuments ?

Thanks a mil!
zbyrkvk

Postby DarkStar » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:36 pm

Where did those .st3i and .st3m files come from? What are they? There should not be any need to import them.

Have you installed AND AUTHORIZED? ST3 SE? (using the Authorization Manager). And all its sound libraries?
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby zbyrkvk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:41 pm

I bought and installed an authorized SampleTank SE and Those files are Depeche Mode Multis and instruments which are downloaded from a website. I just shared the instruction of the files:

INSTRUCTIONS

(1)
(a) Open "Imported Instruments" folder
(b) take folder named "MHEO - DEPATCH MODE" and put it in ST3 "Imported Instruments" folder

(2)
(a) Open "Imported Samples" folder
(b) take folder named "MHEO - DEPATCH MODE" and put it in ST3 "Imported Samples" folder

(3)
(a) Open "Multis" folder
(b) take folder named "[MHEO] DM MULTI" and put it in ST3 "Multis" folder

(4)
(a) Open ST3. In "INSTRUMENT" click "building instrument database". Wait (1 minute ca.)
(b) In "MULTI" click "building instrument database". Wait (usually quick process)

(5) How to use microsongs (MIDIFILES + MULTIS): Open your DAW. Open ST3 on midi track. Choose your Multi song. Import associated Midi File in the same track and select the right BPM. PLAY. Enjoy.
zbyrkvk

Postby DarkStar » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Hmm, I'm not sure about those files. Go back to the developer and tell him the problem. I have never moved third-party .st3 files into the ST3 sounds library.

I did find this too: https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7012285.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby zbyrkvk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:53 pm

Thank you !
zbyrkvk

Postby nova123 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:24 pm

Seems DM for Sampletank3 needs full version. I am the author (MHEO) and I can assure both the ST3 and the Kontakt4/5 patches work well ("pay what you like" policy from all over the world since 2014). Of course, must be legit/full versions, I guess? Regarding ST3, I did not know SE version cannot load imported samples and patches. Can anyone confirm that? I will give a try myself (never used SE/free ST3 before, the patches had been programmed with ST3 v.1 in 2014). Kind Regards, RC (MHEO)
nova123

Postby zbyrkvk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:15 pm

I just tried on a Windows computer with SampleTank 3 FREE and it worked well and no need for full version but my MAC is not running the intruments even it has the SE. Interesting.
zbyrkvk

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More