Pathetic Plea For Help

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Pathetic Plea For Help

Postby nzkarter53 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:15 am

Hi guys, some of you will have seen me posting here before but I would like to officially say hi.

I recently started a youtube channel and am trying to grow it. I do mostly covers of classic rock, blues and occasional heavier stuff. All my electric guitar covers are done completely with Amplitube. Some of you have probably already seen my Hendrix covers and I plan on doing many more in the future. A lot of work goes into my videos and I would love it if you would chuck me a subscribe and tell me what you would like to see me do in the future. Thanks :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZccRs3HWGUhEIMHguYrTZA
nzkarter53

Re: Pathetic Plea For Help

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:41 pm

Hi, if you IK products and specify so in the video and/or description many times IK will share videos on our social channels.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby nzkarter53 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:26 am

Peter_IK wrote:Hi, if you IK products and specify so in the video and/or description many times IK will share videos on our social channels.

That would be fantastic, I'll update the descriptions of my videos to specifically say that I use IK Multimedia's products, specifically Amplitube :D

Could you make this happen? I would love to be an ambassador for IK Multimedia.
nzkarter53

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:42 am

nzkarter53 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Hi, if you IK products and specify so in the video and/or description many times IK will share videos on our social channels.

That would be fantastic, I'll update the descriptions of my videos to specifically say that I use IK Multimedia's products, specifically Amplitube :D

Could you make this happen? I would love to be an ambassador for IK Multimedia.

I can certainly get content shared. If you want to PM me when you add new videos, feel free. That will make sure I notice. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling