Unable to Register Serial Number

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Unable to Register Serial Number

Postby Legator » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:25 am

Product loads into Cubase. Then I get a message saying needs authorizing within 9 days. Gives me and update button which leads me to Auth. Manager. I extract all that and hit User and nothing happens. I hit registered and same thing. Will now allow me to go any further to enter my name etc and eventually get to the Serial Number. Have tried at least 10 or 12 different ways. Sent in ticket but thought someone may know what is happening. Have updated drivers and firmware. I can bring up AmpliTube in the Cubase track then all hell breaks loose. Lost, Lost,s Lost. Spent 3 hours already with the crap. Not happy getting an outdated version and having to deal with this. Hardest software I have ever messed with. Not cut and go with this. Please help if you can. Thanks, Billy
Legator

Re: Unable to Register Serial Number

Postby garfy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:02 pm

Hello Legator and welcome to the forum.

Ok, so just so I’m clear you’ve got as far as the Authorisation Manager asking for the serial number of the product.

Have you entered the serial number to authorise it? If so, did it come up with an error warning?
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling