Amplitube metal crashs [RESOLVED]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube metal crashs [RESOLVED]

Postby lenwesam » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:32 pm

Hi,

I'm just a new owner of amplitube 4 metal pack, just bought it yesterday and it doesn't work...
I can't set anything in the audio midi setup...amplitube 4.2 just crashs which is very boring for a 100€ product.

I try to use it as standalone version on windows 8 PC

Does anyone have the same issue?

tks,
Nicolas.
lenwesam

Re: Amplitube metal crashs

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:05 pm

AmpliTube 4 runs well for me in Windows 10, but I don't have a Windows 8 system to run in a similar environment to yours. I recommend opening a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ so they can assist you one-on-one with the issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Amplitube metal crashs

Postby lenwesam » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:36 am

It works !!

IK support has resolved the problem.

thanks.
lenwesam

Re: Amplitube metal crashs [RESOLVED]

Postby josedanielalfaro » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:23 am

Hello, I am having the same problem. Can't set ASIO in the setup because the software (Amplitube 4.3) stops working when I try to change to it or any other option available and I have to force close it. I am using Windows 10 x64 and an iRig HD.

Thanks for your help.
josedanielalfaro

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling