Syntronik release date! [was: Something's cooking at IK....]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Syntronik release date! [was: Something's cooking at IK.

Postby rrichard63 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:43 pm

Is it possible to install some but not all of the 17 instruments? 50 GB is a huge package!!
rrichard63

Postby clisma » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:14 pm

Yep, I'd like to know the same: is the installation going to be modular or do we have to install all the content at once? Thanks for any feedback on this.
clisma

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:13 am

There will be multiple files to download and install but I'm not sure exactly what will happen if you don't install all of them. I will have to check with the team tomorrow.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby clisma » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:17 am

Understood, thanks in advance for checking with the team!
clisma

Postby LMAKAL » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:36 pm

Anybody know the difference between syntronik free and syntronik?...i totally don't get it...the thing is, there was in info that said install "free" then authorize... :?
LMAKAL

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:34 pm

LMAKAL wrote:Anybody know the difference between syntronik free and syntronik?...i totally don't get it...the thing is, there was in info that said install "free" then authorize... :?

Syntronik Free is a free version that gives access to 50 sounds in order to demo the product (and are free to use beyond that, too, of course). It is in every IK account.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby LMAKAL » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:51 pm

Aaah, okay...thanks a lot!...sounds great, by the way!!!! :D :D :D
LMAKAL

Postby InTheMix » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:15 pm

Ok, so I logged in, and downloaded 2 zipped files...one for Syntronik Installation and one for installing sound content.

First I unzipped them and installed the synth using the installer provided. Then I realized I needed to also install the authorization manager to authorize/register the product. So I did that and at the very last step ...a page came up to whether or not I want to download the product. I figured I've only downloaded and installed it so exited.

Then, I installed the sound content using the separate installers that were posted in my USER area.

I know i'm missing something, because I still haven't downloaded the SAMPLES. I thought it was suppose to be a big download. Where did this go wrong? Is it because I exited the last step on the authorization manager? I still can't find the pdf manual either. Thanks
InTheMix

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:06 pm

InTheMix wrote:Ok, so I logged in, and downloaded 2 zipped files...one for Syntronik Installation and one for installing sound content.

First I unzipped them and installed the synth using the installer provided. Then I realized I needed to also install the authorization manager to authorize/register the product. So I did that and at the very last step ...a page came up to whether or not I want to download the product. I figured I've only downloaded and installed it so exited.

Then, I installed the sound content using the separate installers that were posted in my USER area.

I know i'm missing something, because I still haven't downloaded the SAMPLES. I thought it was suppose to be a big download. Where did this go wrong? Is it because I exited the last step on the authorization manager? I still can't find the pdf manual either. Thanks

Hi, the sound content for Syntronik is actually 23 files that can be found in the dropdown under Syntronik --> Sounds Downloads

The manual for IK products are installed with the product and if you don't know the location, it is detailed in this FAQ: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/2497

The manual is also in your User Area under Syntronik --> PDF manuals
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby InTheMix » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Ah! Never mind! I missed the drop-down menu...Sorry about that!
InTheMix

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:29 pm

InTheMix wrote:Ah! Never mind! I missed the drop-down menu...Sorry about that!

I was hoping that was the case! Easier to fix, though longer time-wise due to downloading :)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby straydg » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:30 pm

Hello.
Syntronik, it sounds like a crazy sound!

By the way, I inadvertently closed the instrument 99-EP with "x" button from the screen and erased it, but do I have to bother to install Syntronik again to display it again???
straydg

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:47 pm

straydg wrote:Hello.
Syntronik, it sounds like a crazy sound!

By the way, I inadvertently closed the instrument 99-EP with "x" button from the screen and erased it, but do I have to bother to install Syntronik again to display it again???

I can only recommend installing the 99 library installers (there are two) in order to get it back. I'm not sure if IK Support would have any quicker way than that. If you still have the downloads (hopefully you do, especially to back them up for the future) it shouldn't take too long to install those two.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JonSolo » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:06 am

Cannot Authorize. The AM will not accept my serial.
JonSolo

Postby allanh » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:13 am

Heads up: Windows 10 throws an error "Unknown Publisher" and does not immediately allow a "Run as Admin" of "Install Syntronik.exe"

Maybe the app was not signed?
allanh

PreviousNext

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More