Miroslav Philharmonic 2 disappeared of download manager

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philharmonic 2 disappeared of download manager

Postby ElementsofExperiment » Fri Oct 25, 2024 11:48 pm

Having major issues with sound packs after buying humble bundle with Max v2. The latest is that Miroslav Philharmonic 2 download crashed when it got to section 11 of the download. Not unusual for downloads to crash on IK manager at present, however after this crashed it has disappeared off the manager, never to be seen again, not sure how to fix the issue, have raised a ticket on the issues I'm having some days ago and it's back and forth with no resolution as yet. I've currently had no feedback yet or a resolution for Miroslav Philharmonic 2 disappearing but it certainly is frustrating. I've logged out, rebooted my PC, cleared cache in ik multimedia, anyone out there experienced this, has anyone got any ideas on how to fix the issue?
ElementsofExperiment

Re: Miroslav Philharmonic 2 disappeared of download manager

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 25, 2024 11:50 pm

Any issues with the Humble Bundle should be reported to IK Support as you have, and neither the users nor moderators/admins of this forum will have a fix. Support has access to your account and access to the devs/IT who will assist in getting your missing sounds/product(s) to you.

Please continue to work with them and they will surely take care.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More