Can't Download Some Sounds

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Can't Download Some Sounds

Postby RyanofRose » Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:53 pm

Hi everyone! I recently purchased the humble bundle deal that came with SampleTank 4 Max. I've had lots of issues with the product manager, but I seem to have gotten all except two of my sound packs downloaded. For some reason the "SampleTron 2" Soundpack and "The Code Vol 2" soundpack just won't download. they stay stuck on "Installing please wait" indefinitely. I've tried clearing the download cache, reinstalling product manager, running in admin mode, restarting the pc, everything I can think of

Is there a way to download these packs directly? I reached out a couple days ago to support but haven't heard back. Thank you!
RyanofRose

Re: Can't Download Some Sounds

Postby Slaskanders1968 » Wed Oct 23, 2024 9:15 pm

I have the same problem with Sampletron2. Maybe i have to install sampletank MAX?
Slaskanders1968

Re: Can't Download Some Sounds

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 24, 2024 5:52 pm

This thread devolved, thus is now locked. If you are working with IK Support and their suggestions aren't working or you feel there is something they should "just provide" then please reply to your ticket and they will continue to help you. I would suggest that when you do reply to them that you leave out the disparaging comments toward them, and note that disparaging other users or IK or anybody here in the forum is not tolerated.

Please review the rules of this forum when posting. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More