No support answer ?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

No support answer ?

Postby PoorFellow8 » Wed Oct 23, 2024 3:13 pm

I took the Humble Bundle offer. Then I bought the TS4 as new
Doing so however both created some discrepancy in IK Product Manager activations used and also it did not add the sound product names to new account when redeeming to account so I can not download the individual sounds from account page. That fact is made a lot worse by that I have also been hit by that IK PM will not install a product (size 0 problem).
I have contacted IK support (other countries/rest of world) more times , but I neither get any confirmation from IK M. that ticket has been received (something that seriously needs changing) and I have not received any answer either.
Yes ! , be patient I know , but since writing an email to IK support does not yield any confirmation or any other type of initial response and since it obviously will not do with the problems at hand then I need things looked into in case that I will have to make any regress if not fixed.
I need an answer and some help please !
PoorFellow8

Re: No support answer ?

Postby DarkStar » Wed Oct 23, 2024 4:57 pm

If you raise a Technical Support query you will get an auto-acknowledgement email with a Ticket number.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw/

Please see the forum Guidelines thread for info about escalating your Support Ticket (the Ticket number will be needed).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby PoorFellow8 » Wed Oct 23, 2024 5:32 pm

DarkStar wrote:If you raise a Technical Support query you will get an auto-acknowledgement email with a Ticket number.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw/

Please see the forum Guidelines thread for info about escalating your Support Ticket (the Ticket number will be needed).

Thank you very much DarkStar , maybe that is the problem I did not get any "auto-acknowledgement email with a Ticket number." I have tried twice with some days in-between and have waited more days before trying to contact someone (else) in the forum (not responding) and then days before coming here to make this post. So it is nine days since first I tried to contact IK Multimedia support and not any kind of confirmation or response received. No ticket number given , nothing.
PoorFellow8

Postby PoorFellow8 » Wed Oct 23, 2024 5:55 pm

I just tried again a third time using link provided by DarkStar :
This time I finally got an email confirmation that a ticket were made.
I have no idea why it doesn't work and are all wasted if using the links in the navigation on the web pages as I did earlier. It looked sort of the same and gave same response in page after submitting support request but it is the first time with respect to it working this time.
Anyway , I got a step closer to getting a resolution.
Again : Thank you very much @DarkStar !
PoorFellow8

Postby Unholyeyebrows149 » Wed Oct 23, 2024 6:26 pm

I have also tried twice so far to create a support ticket and twice have not received any confirmation. Is there a phone number I can call, or another method?
Unholyeyebrows149

Postby PoorFellow8 » Wed Oct 23, 2024 6:32 pm

Unholyeyebrows149 wrote:I have also tried twice so far to create a support ticket and twice have not received any confirmation. Is there a phone number I can call, or another method?

Try the link provided by DarkStar using using another browser with no extension and all cookies accepted : https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw/

Alternative browsers suggested to try depending on what you do not already use : FireFox , Chrome , Vivaldi browser and Opera browser.
PoorFellow8

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 24, 2024 12:53 am

Note that if you open a Sales/Service request you will not receive a ticket number. The link from DarkStar is to open a software technical support ticket which will generate the email with a ticket number for you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More