List of MIDI commands

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

List of MIDI commands

Postby 0dysseusRex » Wed Oct 23, 2024 6:43 am

Does anyone happen to have a list of every midi command that Amplitube responds to?
I'm starting to get some parts together for building an Arduino-based midi stomp pedal, and I'm a total newb when working with midi. Specifically, I will be building a board with 9 switches and an expression pedal input.
4 switches will be used to control the banks and programs, just like the Stomp I/O,
Then another 5 switches will be used to toggle the individual stomp pedals, again the same way Stomp I/O does it.

Also, does anyone know if Amplitube sends the board any info to control the LEDs, or is it all handled on the board? For instance, say you have an effect turned and the appropriate LED is lit green. When switching to another preset that LED color is changed back to RED. Or if the same LED is green in stomp mode, you switch to preset mode the LED turns red. You switch back without changing your preset or bank and the LED turns back to green since technically you are still in the same preset.
0dysseusRex

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling