MIDI control of TONEX One not just on Android

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

MIDI control of TONEX One not just on Android

Postby paturzo » Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:34 pm

There exist and Android app that allow MIDI control of TONEX one: would be nice such control to be natively implemented on the pedal allowing iOS and PC/MAC users to MIDI control it as well.
paturzo

Re: MIDI control of TONEX One not just on Android

Postby paturzo » Sun Oct 20, 2024 7:00 am

To be more explicit: the goal is NOT to control TONEX ONE via any MIDI footswitch, the goal is use automation to change volume and presets from inside a light DAW running on iPad or small Windows tablet while the DAW is playing backing tracks and without the DAW has to process the guitar signal with any plugin (letting the guitar effects to be processed by the TONEX ONE internal DSP).

If for any reason (marketing or not enough resource availability inside TONEX ONE or what else) IKMultimedia could not open MIDI control on TONEX ONE, surely can develop a VST plugin (please both for PC and iOS) to control pedal volume and presets changes from inside a DAW by automation (but without loading the PC or iPad CPU with any audio processing).

Many thanks, best regards
paturzo

Re: MIDI control of TONEX One not just on Android

Postby paturzo » Sun Oct 20, 2024 7:06 am

PS: would be very nice to have a very light and small setup battery powered from iPad/Windows tablet to play live (on the fly) on backing tracks controlling volumes and presets changes automatically from the DAW with such and wonderful pedal as TONEX ONE.
paturzo

Return to Interfaces & Controllers