Apple Sequoia and AmpliTube/tonex/axe io

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Apple Sequoia and AmpliTube/tonex/axe io

Postby antonellovanni67 » Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:36 pm

Hello, do you know if the new Sequoia update is compatible with AmpliTube 5, Tone and Axe io interface (and viceversa)? Are there news about this apple update given by Ik Multimedia? For now I have stopped this update on my Macs. Thanks
antonellovanni67

Re: Apple Sequoia and AmpliTube/tonex/axe io

Postby DC_IK » Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:33 pm

No official support for the new macOS Sequoia has been announced. However, our testing and user feedback has been positive so far. Please stay tuned for upcoming news on official compatibility.
DC_IK

Postby Piotrekb » Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:14 pm

On my mac air M1 Tonex is ok. but Amplitube 5 MAX not working. Program freeze after 1/3 of loading progress. Morons from apple screwup something.
I wrote to IK support but they haven't replied yet. Unfortunately, you can't do a simple MacOS rollback and I don't want to reinstall everything. To clarify, I reinstalled Amplitube and unfortunately it didn't help, so they must have messed something up in the system. Amplitube worked like a charm under Sonoma.
Piotrekb

Postby JamSam » Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:35 am

Same issue......Do Not update to Mac OS Sequoia! Tonex is still working, but AT5 doesnt!
JamSam

Postby Piotrekb » Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:10 pm

The problem seems to have cleared up. I don't know to what extent the upgrade from IKM solved it, but there is one more detail. When the AT5 is first loaded (after the upgrade), iCloud takes a long time to sync, or rather the program data stored there. Until they sync, AT hangs. You have to wait for the program to start. For me, it took about 2 minutes.
Piotrekb

Postby JamSam » Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:25 pm

I did it the same way....but no chance to open AT5 Max correctly.....
JamSam

Postby Piotrekb » Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:06 pm

Check syncronisation status in iCloud folder in finder.
Piotrekb

Postby JamSam » Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:21 pm

I waited tilll icloud finished that.....
JamSam

Postby JamSam » Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:16 am

After two resets of my Macbook, now it goes, uff....
JamSam

Postby JamSam » Wed Oct 09, 2024 9:39 am

I know now the problem....
when I use my Bluetooth Headphones and then want to open AT5, nothing goes.
The only way is to open AT5 or Tonex first and after that, you can switch on your Bluetooth!
JamSam

Postby augustking » Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:22 pm

Have you got any problems with the product manager under Sequoia? After the update IK PM starts to open, the icon is there for a while and then without any window showing just turns off. It isn't crash in terms of app crashing as os doesn't show the report/crash log. Has anyone noticed this behaviour? Thanks!
augustking

Postby jthendrix » Mon Oct 21, 2024 7:50 pm

I purchased an iRig HD X and I downloaded the product manager on my new MacBook Air 15inch M3 with Mac OS 15 Sequoia and while it will open the login window, it won't proceed past that. Therefore I'm unable to download Tonex CS or any other of the free software. So, it seems to not be updated yet to work with Mac OS Sequoia. I'm waiting and hoping that there will be an update to the product manager and other Mac software soon to make it compatible with macOS 15. I actually wish they would skip the product manager and just let me download directly from the website instead. Regardless, any of the software will need to be update to work with macOS 15.
jthendrix

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 21, 2024 9:13 pm

Product Manager should run well under Sequoia as reported by other users and IK employees. I would recommend reaching out to IK Support since you are having issues. They can provide direct and official support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling