Deleted Track with T-Racks Demo but Still Get Hiss

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Deleted Track with T-Racks Demo but Still Get Hiss

Postby lach » Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:32 am

I used AudioSuite in Pro Tools to try a Leslie sound (from T-Racks) on a vocal, but it was an expired demo that gave me a white noise sound. I tried “undo edit”, making the track inactive, trashing the plug-in (though I may not have found all the plug-ins marked “Leslie”), I even deleted the track that I had applied the Audiosuite demo to, and nothing seems to get rid of it.

Do you have any ideas on how to repair this?

Thanks!
lach

Re: Deleted Track with T-Racks Demo but Still Get Hiss

Postby DC_IK » Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:55 pm

That sounds odd. I suggest reaching out to IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw.
They can look further into the issue for you.
DC_IK

Re: Deleted Track with T-Racks Demo but Still Get Hiss

Postby DanDare18 » Thu Oct 03, 2024 11:10 am

OK, this one’s for the books, but it seems to be what happened…

AT THE SAME EXACT MOMENT that I made the “audio suite” edit of hard committing a plug-in of a Leslie Speaker sound from T-Racks, it turns out that my AmpliTube plugin from IK Multimedia required an update (I found this out when I woke up the next morning and saw an email from them.) So, I installed the update, restored the purchase, and the noise is gone. So, apparently, it had nothing to do with the Audiosuite edit I had made, it was due to a different plugin by the same company needing an update! It was just a coincidence!
DanDare18

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools