New motherboard -now T-Racks CS4 crashes -will upgrade fix?

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

New motherboard -now T-Racks CS4 crashes -will upgrade fix?

Postby stacy » Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:50 am

I have been given a decade of sessions (pro tools) that I need to open as is but they keep crashing when they go to load t-rackS CS (the older version from 2016) ( T-RackS Custom Shop 4.10.0 )
I have over 500 sessions that I will be needing to access by pulling up the original PT sessions as is.. and the client used t-racks CS deluxe 4.10.0 on almost every track.. and I don't have that suite. so I need to purchase the suite.... but am only finding the v5 and v6 for sale.. but it doesn't seem that if I purchase those they will load the previous plugin version needed.. correct? ( I don't own the suite from before.. ) I found that I did have a lite version of the T-racks CS 4.10.0 in my IK account from many years ago so I installed it but it just crashes when trying to load the sessions..

The version I'm needing is this:
T-RackS Custom Shop 4.10.0
Latest Release On: 17-05-2016

How can I purchase this version and the full works bundle for it?
or would v5 or v6 retrofit into these older sessions which I have to load as is.. I can't go through 30 tracks per song x 500 songs and put new plugins in trying to match what was there.. I need to load what the session is looking for. I appreciate your help.

Stacy
stacy

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox