T-Racks 6 - how do I buy?

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Re: T-Racks 6 - how do I buy?

Postby none2low » Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:06 am

Peter_IK wrote:
none2low wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:The auto-coupon is working, there are some cases where a user may not qualify or there may be an outlier type of issue and in those cases IK Support will assist you.

Peter,

Could you please elaborate and explain what those cases might be?

I have t-racks 5 max registered to my account, plus every other module except the tascam collection, leslie, and space delay (as noted in my post above) but still see a price of $199 when adding it to my cart. This is also the same price I see in my crossgrade/upgrade offers.

I realize it's not your fault, but from a customer's standpoint, I should be able to trust the pricing I see when I'm logged into my account and not have to question if I should contact support first to be sure I'm not overpaying.

I don't know, there are just some for whom the coupon is not showing up but many are able to use it (I've seen the orders using it). IK Support would need to look at your specific account/case if you are not seeing the discount.

Peter,

Thanks for responding.

I am not seeing the coupon code and based upon the responses here I am not the only one with this issue.

While I fully understand this is beyond your control, it's also not the first time this has come up. Perhaps, it can be suggested to the powers that be, to look into this matter.

Speaking only for myself, problems like this immediately kill some of my initial excitement and put me off wanting to pull out my bank card knowing that I first have to jump through additional hoops and wait for a resolution. Which at the end of the day translates into lost revenue
none2low

Postby gregory.glass » Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:28 am

Yeah, same here - the discount's not applying for some reason. I actually have every T racks module but it still says $199.

Also @peter - that $99 hack you mentioned wouldn't work based on the marketing display that is mentioned. You can't just upgrade and get all the new modules.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/t ... p=versions

The $99 version only includes a couple of the new processors.
gregory.glass

Postby sbn » Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:25 am

I get an auto-coupon ad when I visit the page, but when I select a product, it still remains at 199. Considering that I bought many plugins separately and I have all of them, the maximum JamPoints it gives is 60. I contacted support, and they responded fairly quickly, but it didn’t solve the problem.

I still can't update the price to 99.99.
sbn

Postby stevegalante » Fri Sep 06, 2024 2:40 pm

Ok it seems now it's working. Once added to the cart it proposes to add a promo code, and it goes down to 99.99 $... BUT ! At this point there's no way to use my JamPoints... even if only 15% why not ?
stevegalante

Postby none2low » Fri Sep 06, 2024 3:55 pm

stevegalante wrote:Ok it seems now it's working. Once added to the cart it proposes to add a promo code, and it goes down to 99.99 $... BUT ! At this point there's no way to use my JamPoints... even if only 15% why not ?

Same situation here. Coupon code generates and I get the $149 price, but no way to use any of my JamPoints.

At this point, I'll be holding off until it goes on sale later in the year, or next. Then we'll see what I decide. By then the reviews will be in as well. I had card in hand yesterday at the $99 price point plus 15% - 30% off with my JamPoints, but after all the frustrations only to find out I don't qualify despite owning t-racks 5 max, amplitube 5 max, tonex, lurssen, mixbox, arc 3/4, etc.

It's a bit disappointing to say the least...
none2low

Postby stevegalante » Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:00 pm

none2low wrote:
stevegalante wrote:Ok it seems now it's working. Once added to the cart it proposes to add a promo code, and it goes down to 99.99 $... BUT ! At this point there's no way to use my JamPoints... even if only 15% why not ?

Same situation here. Coupon code generates and I get the $149 price, but no way to use any of my JamPoints.

It's a bit disappointing to say the least...

Me too... will be waiting to see what happens
stevegalante

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:40 pm

gregory.glass wrote:Yeah, same here - the discount's not applying for some reason. I actually have every T racks module but it still says $199.

Also @peter - that $99 hack you mentioned wouldn't work based on the marketing display that is mentioned. You can't just upgrade and get all the new modules.

T-RackS 6 for 99.99 absolutely does unlock the modules you already have (which is what I stated). https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1517
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:41 pm

Coupon codes and JamPoints have never been able to be combined. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/jampoints
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:42 pm

sbn wrote:I get an auto-coupon ad when I visit the page, but when I select a product, it still remains at 199. Considering that I bought many plugins separately and I have all of them, the maximum JamPoints it gives is 60. I contacted support, and they responded fairly quickly, but it didn’t solve the problem.

I still can't update the price to 99.99.

The price doesn't update, if you qualify and you put the 199.99 upgrade in your cart you will see a coupon there. Apply that coupon for your discount.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby gregory.glass » Fri Sep 06, 2024 5:05 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
gregory.glass wrote:Yeah, same here - the discount's not applying for some reason. I actually have every T racks module but it still says $199.

T-RackS 6 for 99.99 absolutely does unlock the modules you already have (which is what I stated). https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1517

You said, "In your case you could upgrade to T-RackS 6 at 99.99 minus up to 15% in JamPoints and you'd get the 8 new processors, the features/improvements of T-RackS 6, and all your previous T-RackS plugins would work in there."

Agreed on unocking the modules - but don't want to direct folks look for the "8 new processors" down this path unless I'm missing something
gregory.glass

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 06, 2024 5:35 pm

Sorry yes that is MAX where you'd get all of them, I had the 99.99 upgrade on the brain! You can see the processors that are included (including some of the new ones with T-RackS 6 (non-Pro, non-MAX) at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tr6
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Tyreebme » Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:33 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry yes that is MAX where you'd get all of them, I had the 99.99 upgrade on the brain! You can see the processors that are included (including some of the new ones with T-RackS 6 (non-Pro, non-MAX) at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tr6

Peter, I think I'm just going to give up. I'm not very happy with their support team. I have reached out twice and no response. Even reached out to IK on twitter. Haven't heard anything yet. And you keep speaking of this coupon at the checkout page. There is no coupon at the checkout page at all. I dont know if it's user error or not. But it's not showing anything other than the $199. It gives me the message that I can upgrade in my "upgrade/crossgrade" page. But no price change. No matter how may times I try it.
Tyreebme

Postby supanorton » Fri Sep 06, 2024 9:20 pm

I have every T-Racks processor, which is over 50. The website says if I own over 50 processors, my price is $99. My discount code to upgrade made brought the cost to $149 instead of $99.

I contacted support and was told this:

"After reviewing your account we see that you obtained some licenses via promotion. Promotional licenses do not qualify for upgrades."

Really?
supanorton

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 06, 2024 10:57 pm

supanorton wrote:I have every T-Racks processor, which is over 50. The website says if I own over 50 processors, my price is $99. My discount code to upgrade made brought the cost to $149 instead of $99.

I contacted support and was told this:

"After reviewing your account we see that you obtained some licenses via promotion. Promotional licenses do not qualify for upgrades."

Really?

I checked with our Support Manager and while that last statement was incorrect (promo modules from group buys and such absolutely do count), you do not have 50 or more modules even counting any promotions. So you qualify for the appropriate $/€50 discount.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby stevegalante » Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:28 pm

[/quote]

Peter, I think I'm just going to give up. [/quote]

Me too ! Very complicated and confusing, and not sure if it's worth it
stevegalante

PreviousNext

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox