IK Product Manager Issues

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

IK Product Manager Issues

Postby ckokotay » Sun May 26, 2024 3:13 pm

MacOS - I had some issues with SSD space and my download of SampleTank 4 sounds stopped. I cleared somethings out, probably incorrectly, and now for several of the libraries, product manager shows "0 Files Remaining" and "Install". When I try to install, it asks for the content directory and then does nothing. It appears the tool thinks the .dmg file is or was already downloaded and it is not (not present in the downloads folder). Where can I "reset" this value so that I can download the sound library?
ckokotay

Re: IK Product Manager Issues

Postby carterficial » Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:08 pm

I'm having the exact same issue on PC.
carterficial

Postby jmistler » Mon Jul 22, 2024 12:33 am

Having this same issue on a Mac. Has anyone resolved it?
jmistler

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:34 pm

Since no other users have chimed in with suggestions, please open a ticket with IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw and they will assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby monohive » Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:22 am

Having the exact same issue here on PC. I've opened a ticked but I'm hoping someone else has received some help.

I installed some sounds, decided to move them, deleted old sounds as specified in the FAQ section of the product manager.

When I asked it to install in the new location it would just say "install starting, please wait" and do nothing.

The previously installed sounds also have the "0 files remaining" text underneath.

Sounds that I have not installed before don't seem to have this issue.
monohive

Postby fabiofs » Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:22 am

I'm having the same issue
fabiofs

Postby monohive » Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:43 am

Ok everyone, I think I might have solved this issue.

In the top right corner of the download manager, click your username and select "clear download cache". Once this is done try downloading again.
monohive

Postby Doctrus1 » Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:20 pm

monohive wrote:Ok everyone, I think I might have solved this issue.

In the top right corner of the download manager, click your username and select "clear download cache". Once this is done try downloading again.

Just wanted to drop in, this is the same issue for me - Windows 11.

The clear cache works for me on the majority of sounds, which is great, thank you for sharing @monohive! Feeeew

Aside to that, I notice it does not resolve a seperate error I am getting on "Download size 0 Bytes" showing again in the sounds area on IK Product Manager. I am finding trying to re-install those, it attempts to start "Install starting, please wait...", but constantly fails. This only appears to only happen for me on The Code Volume 2 and Bionic Drums. Im using a recently purchased SampleTank 4 MAX in my case. However, all other sounds libraries are fine after cache reset. :D

Saying all that - IK have some great VSTs btw, so looking forward to trying them out poperly, thank you IK!
Doctrus1

Postby fabiofs » Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:02 am

^^^^
Same here, I have the exact same problem.

thx for the solution btw
fabiofs

Postby PeeTee1 » Fri Oct 11, 2024 12:24 am

Sorted it for me too - thanks! :D
PeeTee1

Postby ZazaDadidou » Fri Oct 11, 2024 10:08 pm

You're my hero! \o/

Thank you so much.
ZazaDadidou

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools