Mac doesn't see ToneX One

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Mac doesn't see ToneX One

Postby TheOligoclonalBand1 » Sat May 11, 2024 2:06 pm

Hi all,

I have a Mac with Monterey (12.7.1) and I was able to install the ToneX software. But neither my Mac nor the ToneX software is able to detect the ToneX One. I tried different thing: Plugging the pedal in as USB C before I install the software and after, also plugging it in with and without 9V power. I'm not sure why it doesn't work. Recovery in the Librarian also doesn't work. Any clues?

Thanks!
TheOligoclonalBand1

Re: Mac doesn't see ToneX One

Postby Peter_IK » Sat May 11, 2024 2:37 pm

Please make sure you've registered your TONEX ONE in IK Product Manager using the serial on the card in the box. That should do it, but if you've already done that or it still does not help please reach out to IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw and they will happily assist you directly and officially. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby TheOligoclonalBand1 » Sat May 11, 2024 2:47 pm

Thanks, I registered right at the beginning. I will contact IK.
TheOligoclonalBand1

Postby pedrocerdamallorca » Mon May 27, 2024 9:19 am

Hello, It happened to me the same issue. My Mac (moterey 12,7,5 does not detect de TONEX ONE. All softwares i tried work but do say no Tonex is connected.

How did you fix it TheOligoclonalBand1?

Thank you
pedrocerdamallorca

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling