[RESOLVED] I can't join IK multimedia site and manager.

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

[RESOLVED] I can't join IK multimedia site and manager.

Postby redeyes43 » Thu May 09, 2024 6:46 am

Since yesterday, I have been unable to access the IK homepage and product manager.
err_connection_timed_out occurs on the homepage, and No Internet Connection Warning occurs in the 'ik product manager' program.
However, I can still access the website using smartphone data.
What's important to me right now is that Pianoverse Max is on sale. I am currently unable to access the website and cannot purchase the item. What do I do when the connection error is resolved and the product's sale ends? Thank you for providing a solution quickly.
redeyes43

Re: I can't join IK multimedia site and manager.

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 09, 2024 4:15 pm

Our site is up and running, I would check if you are having connectivity issues to our site via your provider or if there is a local configuration like a HOSTS file entry that is preventing you from accessing our web site.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: I can't join IK multimedia site and manager.

Postby redeyes43 » Wed May 15, 2024 12:22 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Our site is up and running, I would check if you are having connectivity issues to our site via your provider or if there is a local configuration like a HOSTS file entry that is preventing you from accessing our web site.

I solved this problem. Maybe, banned My IP. About 24 hours later, it worked well
redeyes43

Return to General Discussions