Instrument download failed -4

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Instrument download failed -4

Postby Alemao123 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:26 pm

Comprei o aplicativo e não estou conseguindo fazer o download da expansão. Inicialmente instalei o aplicativo no tablet e deu certo, porém como o som ficou ruim instalei no celular, o som ficou bom,porém não consigo baixar a extensão. Preciso de ajuda.
Alemao123

Re: Instrument download failed -4

Postby tol » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:47 am

Estou com o mesmo problema e a IK
não responde
tol

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:46 pm

tol wrote:Estou com o mesmo problema e a IK
não responde

Please reply to the email confirmation you received with your ticket number if you have been waiting for a long time. Typically the team answers within 1-2 business days (M-F 10AM-7PM Eastern Time) but sometimes there is a higher ticket volume. If you reply asking for a status the team will be able to look at your ticket.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lnpcpv » Tue May 10, 2022 2:21 pm

Hi there, I experienced the same error msg when I tried to re-download and activate my jazz piano sample on my new android phone. Certainly, I need assistance.
lnpcpv

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 10, 2022 3:28 pm

lnpcpv wrote:Hi there, I experienced the same error msg when I tried to re-download and activate my jazz piano sample on my new android phone. Certainly, I need assistance.

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories