Question About Max Bundle

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Question About Max Bundle

Postby JusHunter » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:47 pm

Hey!

so I just purchased and downloaded the Max bundle on sale, and I'm really liking what it has to offer so far, but I've noticed that when I go for certain presets in say....the Fender or Fender 2 bundles, it tells me that certain cabs aren't downloaded, and I can't use those presets. I kinda thought getting the max, with the tagline "I want it all, and I want it now" gave me all of it. The Brian May settings are there, but un-usable.

I thought it pretty much gave me all things. Not being rude, just asking about that. I figured if a preset was in the program for max, it would be usable
JusHunter

Re: Question About Max Bundle

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:57 pm

AmpliTube MAX contains all the gear (over 300 pieces) that were available when it was released. It is not a subscription nor a product that has items added on later, similar to other "complete-themed" suites of audio software. You can see what is included on this page: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=gear
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Question About Max Bundle

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:58 pm

Hello JusHunter and welcome to the forum.

I'm glad that you are enjoying using AT4 MAX.

AT4 MAX is a fixed collection of gear models which was defined when the product was first released. More recent gear (e.g. Fender 2, Brian May, Joe Satriani) are not included.

The collections included in AT4 MAX are:
Fender® Collection, AmpliTube MESA/Boogie®, AmpliTube Orange®, AmpliTube SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ Anniversary Edition, AmpliTube Slash, AmpliTube Metal

But I did think that all the presets were OK. Can you post a few specific presets that did not work and the missing gear, if possible?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling