Amplitube Max4 Max vs Deluxe

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube Max4 Max vs Deluxe

Postby ben.sunderland22 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:38 am

So I read the web pages on this. Can someone clarify if Deluxe is a subset of Max ? if it is why is it more money ?

Looking at Deluxe , I'm wondering is this includes the actual amplitube 4 sw licence PLUS a bunch of gear, vs MAX which only seems to highligh Gear.

In otherwords what does Deluxe have that Max does not (hence price) ?
ben.sunderland22

Re: Amplitube Max4 Max vs Deluxe

Postby garfy » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:49 am

Hi ben.sunderland22 and welcome to the forum

Both the Deluxe and MAX package contain the main version 4 app. (which is the Standard edition of AT)

MAX has a larger number of amps, cabs etc and is normally a much higher price than Deluxe. Currently MAX is on sale, which makes it cheaper than Deluxe.

There is no catch. MAX is the top package and is currently available for a bargain price.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: Amplitube Max4 Max vs Deluxe

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:52 pm

The promotion where Amp;liTube MAX is on sale is also over soon so if you are interested you may want to pick it up soon: Ampocalypse MAX
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling