iRig Pro I/O not working on Samsung Note 10+

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Pro I/O not working on Samsung Note 10+

Postby filipe.matz@gmail.com » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:12 pm

Hi, I've just bought an irig pro i/o and trying to use with my samsung note 10+ but its not working at all. The irig work just fine with my ipad or pc, but there's no way I can get it on my phone.

Does anyone know what could be and how to fix it?
filipe.matz@gmail.com

Re: iRig Pro I/O not working on Samsung Note 10+

Postby filipe.matz@gmail.com » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:29 pm

To be more specific, I can get sounds through the phone (spotify, youtube etc) but can't record. Actually the record gets a really loud noise and the voice sounds like a bad robot.
filipe.matz@gmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:19 pm

You might want to use iRig Recorder 3 to test the recording quality to see if it has to do with the app you're using. Also, for best, direct, and official technical support the IK Support team is available to assist you at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and I'd suggest opening a ticket with them if you have not already done so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby filipe.matz@gmail.com » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:56 pm

I already have tested with irig recorder 3 ( which by the way its a terrible app since it crashes all the time) and the problem there is that dont record any sound at all. Ive also have opened a ticket for the support.

In ios system it works just fine, but i need to work this on android since ill be using for audio/video recordings
filipe.matz@gmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:10 pm

They can also help you with iRig Recorder 3 as that is obviously not normal behavior.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby major40 » Sat May 16, 2020 1:02 pm

I too will be using this with an Android device and I would love to know if it'll ever work properly on an Android device without having to go and buy the UA version of the Pro I/O.
major40

Postby maolamstaff » Sun May 17, 2020 12:12 am

Peter IK, i will let you and everyone know that the person who represent IK s customer service, will not help you out at all.
I was left speechless, how unprofessional and jaded he was, however nice you are, he won t move a finger. I kept all messages and can prove what i am saying. This can t be a good business move.
Best regards
maolamstaff

Postby major40 » Mon May 18, 2020 10:17 am

maolamstaff wrote:Peter IK, i will let you and everyone know that the person who represent IK s customer service, will not help you out at all.
I was left speechless, how unprofessional and jaded he was, however nice you are, he won t move a finger. I kept all messages and can prove what i am saying. This can t be a good business move.
Best regards

So don't invest in it is what you're saying?
major40

Return to Android Apps & Accessories