I sound from ipad

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

I sound from ipad

Postby vac713 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:47 am

I’m pretty sure I already know the answer but I’m just looking for confirmation. I’m running a iRig Pro I/O to an iPad. I connect my iLoud to the headphone out jack of the iRig and I get sound on the iLoud but is it possible to get the sound from the iPad so I don’t have to lug the iLoud around? What about bluetooth headphones connected to the iPad? Can I get sound that way?
vac713

Re: I sound from ipad

Postby DarkStar » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:50 pm

Note: I have moved this thread to the most appropriate forum and removed the duplicate thread, so that you get all the replies in one place.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: I sound from ipad

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:57 pm

When an audio interface is connected to an iOS device, iOS routes the output through that audio interface and not through the speakers or other outputs. This is an iOS feature, not one that is able to be controlled by our (or any company's) audio interface hardware. IK has a posted FAQ about this at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/?id=1284
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers