irig UA and Oppo A1601

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

irig UA and Oppo A1601

Postby Bernd Zagel » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:45 am

Hi All
i jst purchased irig ua for android, but the amplitube app does not recognise the irig ua.
Anyone with experience?
thanks so much
bernie
Bernd Zagel

Re: irig UA and Oppo A1601

Postby markstrisport1 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:23 pm

Hi There - yes I have this issue and have an open ticet with their support team I am awaiting a response on. They need to be quick or I will be sending it back to Amazon. I installed Amplitube UA on a Samsung Galaxy S5e tab and a Samsung Galaxy S10 phone and I get a dark blue led on the irig UA device and no recognition of the connection in the Amplitube App on either device
markstrisport1

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:31 pm

I'm sure IK Support will get anybody with an issue running iRig UA + AmpliTube UA on compatible devices up and running.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby markstrisport1 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:57 pm

I managed to work through the issue in the end. [mod redacted - unnecessary] I have now got this to work by altering the default usb connection under Settings/Developer Options - at least 2 of the options seem to work, but I am not sure which is optimal. It is probably midi but I do not have this on my phone and so I also tested "Transferring Files" and this seemed to work too. I do sometimes have to restart the app several times before getting a reliable connection. I will update the post when I have done more research and testing
markstrisport1

Postby markstrisport1 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:11 pm

So set up as follows
Guitar into IRIG UA
Phone into AUX to play music
IRIG micro USB cable into converter and in turn into Samsung OTG adapter plugged into tablet

I would post a pic but don't seem to be able to :D
markstrisport1

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:15 pm

There are no inline attachments here but you can use free image hosting and link here. There's a tutorial post about it in the General Discussions subforum.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories