I Got You (Collaboration Across Hemispheres)

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

I Got You (Collaboration Across Hemispheres)

Postby danwilson5 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:53 am

Hi All,

Here is a song I wrote featuring a collaboration with fellow IK user Crazy Schmidt.

https://soundcloud.com/dan-e-wilson/i-got-you

It was a true collaboration across hemispheres as my brother and I are in Canada and Ian is in New Zealand. Big thank-you goes out to Ian for all of his contributions. It was a fun time and both my brother, Kelly, and I are looking forward to more collaborations with Ian.

Let me know what you think of the song and any constructive criticism would be most appreciated.

Hope you enjoy listening it.

Dan
danwilson5

Re: I Got You (Collaboration Across Hemispheres)

Postby CrazySchmidt » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:09 am

Hi Dan, only just heard the final cut yesterday and congratulations for producing a quality final production, nice work my friend! 8-)

It was an absolute pleasure working with both you and Kelly, the whole process yielded a breadth of learning for me which I am very grateful for and look forward to expanding on in the near future with you both.

This is what music is all about folks, working with other like minded souls to make cool stuff happen!! 8-)

Cheers, CS. :)
CrazySchmidt

Return to The Jam Session