Unattended install

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik, Sonik Synth, SampleMoog, SampleTron, Xpansion Tank series and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Unattended install

Postby wrnbrg » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:27 pm

Hi,

Really horrible to get all content of SampleTank4 downloaded since it's a bunch of files. Would be nice if they had, say a Torrent file for the whole lot.

But.....

Is there a good way to install everything or do I really have to install every single package manually or have I missed something. If not, does anybody know if there are arguments to the exe-files so I can build a batchfile to install unattended?

I'm not really up to sit by my computer night after night to make the install complete. Would be nice to start and let it work until done.

Tnx!
wrnbrg

Re: Unattended install

Postby DarkStar » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:18 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Yes, it is one file at a time at the moment. IK Multimedia is working on a Download / Installation Manager, but no release date has been announced.

------------
PS: it would be best to change your Account Name away from an email address, to minimise the chance of it being harvested by web bots and you receiving all sorts of 'special offers' etc from all over the place for years and years. You can change it here:.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Unattended install

Postby wrnbrg » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:34 pm

Ok, thought there might be an install argument which would have made in possible to script all files without hands on install.

Thank for heads up about username. :D
wrnbrg

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More