2 different Slash packs??

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

2 different Slash packs??

Postby santinif15 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:52 pm

Hello, still very new to Amplitube. So looking at my account under My Products, it says I have Amplitube CS for iPad, and Amplitube 4 for my PC. I would like to get the Slash pack. I thought I could just purchase/download it on my PC and it would be available for both the PC and my iPad. I am not so certain if this correct however, as I recall reading somewhere on this website (cannot find that now though) that you must download IOS amps for Slash or something like that but I can't find that article anymore. So, what I need to know is 1) can I simply purchase/download the Slash Collection (which says it includes ALL amplifiers and effects from AmpliTube Slash) that appears on my iPad when I am in the Amplitube app and click on the Slash pedal in-app purchase popup? 2) Will that Collection appear on my PC as well, or do we have to buy a separate PC version? If you could answer those 2 questions for me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
santinif15

Re: 2 different Slash packs??

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:14 pm

Mac/PC and iOS versions of AmpliTube and its respective collections are two separate products (thus would need to be separately purchased on the appropriate platform's store - for iOS you'd have to use Apple's App Store).

Here is the FAQ for this question which explains: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1185
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories