IRig Recorder video skipping

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

IRig Recorder video skipping

Postby Konakuma » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:07 am

Hi, I'm getting a rather annoying issue on the Android version of iRig Recorder; while recording video, it will sometimes lag and record a sound several times while the video will continue
Or sometimes the opposite will happen

Is there a fix for this? Is it my phone (Huawei Honor9), is it that my storage is too full, or is the app just not working properly?

Thanks in advance for any help
Konakuma

Re: IRig Recorder video skipping

Postby doctordawg » Mon May 11, 2020 10:06 am

Hi. Getting frustrated here, too. I have the iRig Studio Mic on a Moto Android running 7.1.1. When I record video, within 30 seconds or so the recorder skips like a broken record once or twice, then resumes, ruining literally every take I've tried so far. I set audio latency to low, and it skips. I've set it to high and it skips. I've set video resolution to the highest and lowest setting and it skips. It's random, sometimes skipping right away, sometimes 20 or 30 seconds in. Sometimes just skips once, and sometimes 3 or 4 times.

What am I doing wrong?
doctordawg

Re: IRig Recorder video skipping

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 12, 2020 3:54 pm

Sorry to hear you are having problems. Since no other users have chimed in here, I'd recommend reporting your issue to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct and official technical support if you have not already done so. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories