ARC 2.5 not compatible with MacOS Catalina

Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

ARC 2.5 not compatible with MacOS Catalina

Postby camaso » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:37 pm

Having made the questionable decision to do a clean install of MacOS Catalina public beta 7, I discovered that the ARC installer is no longer compatible (something to do with trying to install content on the system volume).

Does anyone know a way around this, or if there are plans to fix it in a future release?
camaso

Re: ARC 2.5 not compatible with MacOS Catalina

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:54 pm

MacOS Catalina is not yet released, we never recommend running a beta OS on systems you use for music production especially any critical/commercial use.

We also have not and do not recommend upgrading to a new OS on its day of release. In this specific case I'd refer to the many other audio companies already stating not to upgrade and we should have more information (likely along the same lines) too.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: ARC 2.5 not compatible with MacOS Catalina

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:55 pm

Since this is about a beta OS on which our software definitely would not be supported and my reply resolves the issue:

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Mix & Master Effects