ST 4.0.7 Broke SampleTank, had to revert to v4.0.6

Syntronik, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik, Sonik Synth, SampleMoog, SampleTron, Xpansion Tank series and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: ST 4.0.7 Broke SampleTank, had to revert to v4.0.6

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:31 am

4.0.7 was reported working well for many, sorry to hear that it wasn't for you. I'm sure IK Support can sort you out. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Promidi » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:47 am

I am also experiencing this issue and have lodged a support ticket.

I believe this happens if you load a patch that has the arpeggio enabled into a track that does not have the "Play/loop" enabled on that track.

I believe a work-a-round, that I have found, is to make sure that, before loading an arpeggio patch, endure that "Play/loop" is enabled for that track.

I tried this for "A Wide Open Gum" and it loaded correctly and I could play the patch.

If I load this patch without "Play/loop" enabled on that track, Sampletank gets itself in a knot.
Promidi

Postby horwomusic » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:31 pm

MOD edited - please use quoting not barely-visible colors, thank you
- I try to load some ST4 sounds, they load, but then: (1) I don't see the the keys on the ST4 keyboard move when I play on my midi keyboard, and (2) ST4 does not output or make any sound, both when I play from my midi keyboard and when I click on the ST 4 GUI keyboard.

- tied some other sounds, can't recall specifically which ones but I think I remember they were some of the Syntronik sounds and they loaded and played ok. But when I tried other Syntronik sounds from different Syntronik synths they did not make sounds (from either my keyboard or the GUI keyboard) and, and when I went back and tried again the Syntronik sounds that had played, they too don't play again now at all (and playing midi keyboard doesn’t show on the ST4 GUI keyboard ).

– Yes, I also rebuilt the library a couple of times too to no avail.

- Reinstalled ST4 v4.0.7, still had the problem.

- So I reinstalled ST4 v4.0.6, crossed my fingers and ....voila! It worked again like it did before, without this problem thank goodness, no problems at all.

I have the same problem, after ST 4.0.7 update I don't have sounds in ST4 window Syntronik Bully when I open "90s Break Bass" the sounds stop playing every time.
horwomusic

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:34 pm

Ryan_IK wrote:Sorry to hear you guys are having troubles with some instruments on SampleTank 4.0.7.

As Darkstar mentions anyone with issues here must report them to our support team: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

Please let the team know exactly what instruments or MULTI instruments are having issues loading for you.

Once opened, PM me your ticket # and I can flag your case for full information.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to SampleTank & Other Virtual Instruments