Pick & Mix Group Buy - IK's biggest group buy ever!

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

Pick & Mix Group Buy - IK's biggest group buy ever!

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:53 pm

NEW TIER ADDED! NOW UP TO 8X1 WHEN THE NEW TIER IS ACHIEVED

Pick & Mix Group Buy

Purchase and register any qualifying product and get 2 more of equal or lesser value free.

Click here to see the counter, how many free plugins you can get now, and how close you are to the next tier!

The new Pick and Mix Group Buy promotion gives you a great way to expand your stage and studio setup with all our popular AmpliTube and T-RackS collections. Any time you purchase and register a qualifying product (including AXE I/O and iRig Stomp I/O!), you can choose 2 more software titles of equal or lesser value for free.

And it gets better:

• Buy 1 Get 3 Free* when 250 registrations are reached.
  • Buy 1 Get 4 Free* when 500 registrations are reached
  • Buy 1 Get 5 Free* when 750 registrations are reached.
  • Buy 1 Get 6 Free* when 1000 registrations are reached.
  • Buy 1 Get 7 Free* when 2000 registrations are reached

*Free product must be of equal or lesser value of the purchased item.
Free products are limited to software titles only.

Click here for full details and rules
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Pick & Mix Group Buy - IK's biggest group buy ever!

Postby DarkStar » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:02 pm

Currently running at 466 participants (so 3 free products), 24 days left. And JamPoints or Gear Credits can be used.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby funkystrings » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:51 pm

Does ARC 2.5 qualify as one of the free software choices even though it comes with a microphone?
funkystrings

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:00 pm

funkystrings wrote:Does ARC 2.5 qualify as one of the free software choices even though it comes with a microphone?

It does not as it has hardware included it is a shipped product. On the Pick & Mix Group Buy page it states:
Products are only available as Digital Download.

Though I'm going to ask that get clarified a touch with something like "Free products are only available as Digital Download" to help avoid further confusion.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DaGeek » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:21 am

Peter_IK wrote:
funkystrings wrote:Does ARC 2.5 qualify as one of the free software choices even though it comes with a microphone?

It does not as it has hardware included it is a shipped product. On the Pick & Mix Group Buy page it states:

Though I'm going to ask that get clarified a touch with something like "Free products are only available as Digital Download" to help avoid further confusion.

Can you please confirm, if I buy the ARC 2.5 from you at the cross grade price would that price be used to qualify the free products or would it be $199.99?
DaGeek

Postby KeNiQ5 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:03 am

I don't really understand how this works.

Here are my questions

1. Can I purchase the qualifying product from guitar center?
2. Do i get to choose with products I want for free? Say I'm interested in the Tape Machines
3. Do we gain more free plugins as the quotas are met or how does that work?

#3 Lets say I buy in when its buy 1 Get 2 free.. Once the 5 for free quota is met do I get 3 more free?
KeNiQ5

Postby funkystrings » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:07 pm

KeNiQ5 wrote:I don't really understand how this works.

Here are my questions

2. Do i get to choose with products I want for free? Say I'm interested in the Tape Machines

#3 Lets say I buy in when its buy 1 Get 2 free.. Once the 5 for free quota is met do I get 3 more free?

I believe the answers to all of your questions are yes, as I have participated in a group buy once before. If you buy a product at GC that has software in it and then open the sealed box, you are then no longer eligible for returns according to GC's policy. At that point, you own it. It is important to register your initial new product within 30 days of the group buy closing date, or you won't be able to receive your free downloads and/or register them.
funkystrings

Postby funkystrings » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:24 pm

Peter_IK wrote:

I guess it's a little hard to understand how anyone could ever make good use of ARC 2.5 without the mic?

Can the mic be purchased separately?
funkystrings

Postby KeNiQ5 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:08 pm

funkystrings wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

I guess it's a little hard to understand how anyone could ever make good use of ARC 2.5 without the mic?

I used a different mic with mine
KeNiQ5

Postby KeNiQ5 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:09 pm

funkystrings wrote:

Here are my questions

I believe the answers to all of your questions are yes, as I have participated in a group buy once before. If you buy a product at GC that has software in it and then open the sealed box, you are then no longer eligible for returns according to GC's policy. At that point, you own it. It is important to register your initial new product within 30 days of the group buy closing date, or you won't be able to receive your free downloads and/or register them.

Gotcha. I think Sweetwater might be a better choice. Thanks for your response.
KeNiQ5

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:50 pm

DaGeek wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

Can you please confirm, if I buy the ARC 2.5 from you at the cross grade price would that price be used to qualify the free products or would it be $199.99?

It would qualify you for software products of equal or lesser value so the Crossgrade is $149.99 then you'd qualify for products $149.99 or less.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:52 pm

KeNiQ5 wrote:
funkystrings wrote:I guess it's a little hard to understand how anyone could ever make good use of ARC 2.5 without the mic?

This will not produce the desired results or accurate measurements. The software version only should not be able to be registered without having had the version with the mic previously. Please check with IK Support on what your options are.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:53 pm

Here are my questions

1. Yes
2. Yes, you register your qualifying product and follow the steps at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/pickanmix/
3. Yes. This should also be detailed at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/pickandmix/
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby KeNiQ5 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:09 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
KeNiQ5 wrote:
funkystrings wrote:I guess it's a little hard to understand how anyone could ever make good use of ARC 2.5 without the mic?

This will not produce the desired results or accurate measurements. The software version only should not be able to be registered without having had the version with the mic previously. Please check with IK Support on what your options are.

Yea the one I purchased came with a mic but I had access to an Earthworks M30 and used that one
KeNiQ5

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:11 pm

KeNiQ5 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:This will not produce the desired results or accurate measurements. The software version only should not be able to be registered without having had the version with the mic previously. Please check with IK Support on what your options are.

Yea the one I purchased came with a mic but I had access to an Earthworks M30 and used that one

That's definitely not recommended. The software is matched to the microphone included, anything else will not be accurate measurements nor results.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Next

Return to Special Offers