Irig 2 + Samsung S7

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Irig 2 + Samsung S7

Postby mateuszm » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:39 pm

Hi all!
I going a little bit crazy here.
I've installed samsung professional audio and it still does not work - there is no sound on headphones. It makes no difference if amp is plugged to irig 2 or not.

On play store I've found only AmpliTube UA and it does not recognize when irig 2 is plugged in. Is there a different android app than Amplitube UA? I cannot find anything else on play store.

Thank you all in advance!
mateuszm

Re: Irig 2 + Samsung S7

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:55 pm

Hi, AmpliTube UA is made to run for and on the iRig UA interface directly only. AmpliTube for Samsung Professional Audio is no longer on the Google Play or Galaxy stores unfortunately and not by our choice due to Samsung discontinuing Samsung Professional Audio.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mateuszm » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:15 am

So if I understand correctly irig 2 is useless to me unless I buy compatible Apple device?

Or are there any android devices compatible with irig 2?
mateuszm

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:17 am

mateuszm wrote:So if I understand correctly irig 2 is useless to me unless I buy compatible Apple device?

Or are there any android devices compatible with irig 2?

It works as an interface, the only reason AmpliTube for SAPA is not available any longer is because all SAPA apps were pulled when Samsung discontinued SAPA. I would suggest reaching out to IK Support for official and direct support as they may have more suggestions to assist with your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories