XML File documentation

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

XML File documentation

Postby ralcomusic » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:26 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm a long time user (fanboy) of IK Multimedia products. It is currently my primary rig for both practice and gigs. I use the iPad version.

I have a Facebook Group named "Unofficial Amplitube Patch Exchange" (https://www.facebook.com/groups/323006464928130/) where I'm working towards building a community for exchanging presets.

I'd like to make it easier for people to exchange presets, so I've been working on a possible solution.

I've been able to read and parse the XML file as you can see here.

The initial idea for this is that I can drop my presets on a Website and anyone can read them and get ideas from them. This website could be expanded to allow people to register and add their own presets, along with audio files with a sample of the patch.

My question:
As you can see on the screenshot, the only thing that is unclear is what's each knob for. I'm assuming your programmers have a table that correlates an item with its parameter names. Would it be possible to have access to this table?

Thanks.

Alco
ralcomusic

Return to Android Apps & Accessories