Amplitube not recognizing my irig 2

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Amplitube not recognizing my irig 2

Postby Juanr155 » Sat May 25, 2019 12:47 am

Hi guys, just got my irig 2 but I'm having some issues with it. I plugged it into my phone, plugged in my guitar and headphones properly, and opened the app. Unfortunately, the App is not recognizing the device, as I get a message asking me to connect it. The weird part is, if i play a song or put a YouTube video with the rig connected, it does emit audio on my headphones. Any ideas why this might be happening?
Juanr155

Re: Amplitube not recognizing my irig 2

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:17 pm

Please make sure to reach out to the support team here.

They will be more than happy to help get you started.

Please note, if you are using AmpliTube UA, this app is designed solely for use with the iRig UA and this device's built in DSP chip. This chip acts as the brain of AmpliTube UA. Unfortunately, this app will not work with the iRig 2.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby aventura15 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:50 pm

i have the same problem, my irig2 is not producing sound from the amp output when switched to FX, and the phones built in mic is capturing the ambient sound and sending it back to headphone output but not to the amp output
aventura15

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:45 pm

aventura15 wrote:i have the same problem, my irig2 is not producing sound from the amp output when switched to FX, and the phones built in mic is capturing the ambient sound and sending it back to headphone output but not to the amp output

Please contact the IK Support team at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will troubleshoot directly with you and resolve your issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories