So the IRig recorder 3's user's manual won't open

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

So the IRig recorder 3's user's manual won't open

Postby Captainstrat » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:14 pm

on my Samsung S7...so if anybody knows how to crop out the beginning and end of a video clip (e.g. me hitting the record button, then hitting the stop button) a quick bullet point step by step procedure would be much appreciated...

Thanks in advance!
Captainstrat

Re: So the IRig recorder 3's user's manual won't open

Postby Ryan_IK » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:22 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

The Android iRig Recorder app's user manual is currently being looked into. This should be back up shortly. Please stay tuned.

After recording your file you can select this file in your Recording List to enter the Editor page. From here tap the 'Scissors' symbol in the upper right hand corner. Once done you will be presented with a 'Crop' or 'Cut' option.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: So the IRig recorder 3's user's manual won't open

Postby Laurel11 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:43 pm

on my Samsung S7...so if anybody knows how to crop out the beginning and end of a video clip (e.g. me hitting the record button, then hitting the stop button) a quick bullet point step by step procedure would be much appreciated... my ip birthday wishes tneb

Recording List to enter the Editor page. From here tap the 'Scissors' symbol in the upper right hand corner. Once done you will be presented with a 'Crop' or 'Cut' option
Laurel11

Return to Android Apps & Accessories